Friday 4 October 2013

Cards, cards and cards

Hello everyone!

This week I have been busy making some more cards ready for my craft fair in November, not long to go now and I am so excited, hope your all going to come and visit the stall (will post details soon).

Some of my favourites that I have made this week...


I hole punched my little flowers gradually using a darker blue card to work up the card and added the sentiment "Birthday Treats".


Using a die cut butterfly I glued it onto white card and stamped the "Happy Birthday!" sentiment before adding silver rhinestones to the butterfly.


I hole punched hearts from different shades of orange card and placed them into the shape of a heart before adding a single gold rhinestone to the centre.

All my cards are very simple this week but I have really enjoyed making them rather than using my usual style of bold!  Hope you've liked them too.  Don't forget I am selling on Etsy now too.  Also other cards which I have made are on my Facebook page if you'd like to see them.

Bye for now!
Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment