Saturday 12 October 2013

Sneaky post!

Hello everyone!

I know I don't normally post on a Saturday but I am wanting to share some images of a competition I entered and I kind of need your help to win it!

I entered a competition on Ohh Deer which was to design 3 cushions which could potentially be sold on their website should I win.  Now here is where you lovely lot come into it... to win the competition I need to sell as many cushions as possible to show my design is right for their website.  I'll post a link to each of my cushions alongside the designs which I am going to show you now.  If you don't want to purchase my cushions could you please just pass the message on? Thank you in advance!!
Here is the more exciting bit, my designs!


Street


Street View


Busy City

If you would like to purchase any of them just click the links below the image or you can share them on facebook, twitter or pinterest if you wanted!

Thank you for reading!!

Bye for now!
Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment