Friday 18 October 2013

A kept promise

Hello everyone!

As promised last week I told you I would show my mams birthday cards which I made.  She had a lovely day and loved her cards which I was very pleased about.  I created two very different cards and I really enjoyed making them.  I have also been busy this week making lots of stock up for my craft fair which is creeping closer!  I have photos up on my Facebook page and my Etsy shop.  Also don't forget I have entered the Ohh Deer competition and need your help to win, my links are in last weeks post.

The first was pink card with a white border and pink heart and happy birthday sentiment.


I hole punched lots of little flowers in different shades of pink before gluing them into the shape of a heart.  I then added "Happy Birthday to my Amazing Wife" to the side of the card and 2 pink rhinestones.  I also added a few little pink rhinestones to the flowers on the heart.  The card was left blank inside.

The second was a very basic colour scheme of beige and black.

I layered the card so I had beige then black then beige which I then placed 2 die cut black butterflies on, I added 3 small silver rhinestones to the middle of each butterfly.  I love the simplicity of this card.  I added an Happy Birthday sentiment inside.

Hope you've all had a brilliant week and enjoy reading my post.

See you all next week.
Bye for now!
Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment