Friday 11 October 2013

Working hard

Hello everyone!

I've been working very hard this week and have barely had a chance to sit down and think but that is just how I like it.  It's my mam's birthday next week so I am making cards for her which I will share next week, until then I have a card to share with you now.

A Christmas card.



This card has a circle bauble cut and stamped with white ink and a snowflake stamp.  Green and red silk organza ribbon have been added to look like the string from the bauble.  Red card has been placed down the side and "It's Christmas Time" sentiment stamped in black.  Under the bauble 3 red rhinestones have been added and a "merry christmas" sentiment.  The card is blank inside for your own message.

Again take a look at my Etsy shop if you want to see some of the cards I have for sale.  My Facebook page has also got other products on.

I'm off to carry on with my preparation for the craft fair which is 6 weeks away!  Exciting times!!

Bye for now! 
Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment