Friday 27 September 2013

Tealight Holders

Hello everyone!

I have added a few more products to my Etsy Shop, if you would like to take a look just click the link :).

This week I have been working on another new product which I have really enjoyed making, tea light holders.  I found the idea online and loved it so much I had to give it a go.

Here are some pictures of the designs I have done...




My holders are made from plaster and I have painted them using acrylic paint.  Some of my designs are black with white painted designs on, my others are white with colourful designs painted on.  I have spent a few hours each day painting my designs on and this is quite difficult when my hand is deciding to go through a shaky phase, which it has done a few times this week.  Like I say I am very proud of these and I have loved making them!

I have more designs which you can find on my Facebook page or in my Etsy Shop.  Take a look if you are interested!

Thank you for stopping by and having a read, hope you enjoyed! I'll be back next week with more news!

Bye for now!
Abbie x



No comments:

Post a Comment