Friday 13 September 2013

Preparing for the fair

Hello everyone!

I have had a busy little week since I last posted.  I've designed some CD covers and disc fronts for my dad's duo Eurasianeyes (Eurasianeyes Facebook) ready for them to release their EP!  I've also been working on new card designs, some new designs for pocket mirrors and I'm currently working on some new products but not sure how they will work yet so got my fingers crossed.

I have decided to share a Christmas card which I have made, I know it seems so early to be making Christmas things but it will creep round so fast it's scary!


I've used red and brown card onto a white background for this card with a green ribbon to tie in all the Christmas colours, I've stamped using brown ink adding rhinestones for that little bit of sparkly magic everyone loves at Christmas time.

Hope you all like the card and will keep reading in the coming weeks as I prepare for the craft fair on November 16th and 17th.

Bye for now!
Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment