Friday 20 September 2013

A new product

Hello everyone!

Another busy week here and I have to say I am absolutely loving it!  I've opened my Etsy shop this week and although not many products it is a start, here is a link if you want to check it out Etsy Shop.

I have also just finished one of my new products which I am going to show now.  I am very excited about these and am over the moon with how they look.

Introducing my memory boxes...

M is for Memories

Close up of the box

On these boxes I have used white card with text printed onto it and layered it on pink card.  I then added the die cut butterflies and glued rhinestones as extra embellishment.
The dimensions of the box is 300mm deep, 150mm x 400mm and it had a magnetic lid to hold it shut.
Hope you all like them!

You can find some more pictures of my other boxes on my Facebook page by clicking on this link, Memory Boxes.

Bye for now!
Abbie x


1 comment:

  1. Love this product Abbie looks really delicate and very sweet. David

    ReplyDelete