Friday 6 September 2013

Sorry it's been a while...

Hello everyone!

Sorry it's been a while since I last posted, I have been fairly busy this summer and I am finally able to take a breath and think!  It's been a VERY exciting summer for me, I graduated my degree, I jetted off to Egypt, I got engaged, worked a lot and am currently looking after the Uniko Studio (http://www.uniko.co.uk/) business whilst Bev gets married in Hawaii (TODAY, EEEEK!!) I'm so excited for her!

So another exciting thing which has happened is I have applied to do my very first craft fair in November with my uncle.  I have been making lots of products which I will show you in the coming weeks and it's all a bit manic but I am loving it!

Here is a card I have made recently.


As it's Bev and Karl's wedding day I thought I would show you a wedding card.  I've stamped the cake, sentiment and bride and groom then I added little pearls and a silver rhinestone as embellishment.  I decided to use some red and cream card to make this card more interesting.

Hope you all like it and will join me in wishing Bev and Karl all the best for the years to come and a big CONGRATULATIONS!

Will be back soon with more cards!
Bye for now!
Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment