Thursday 20 June 2013

My first card making challenge.

Hello everyone!

Another update now I am finally getting the hang of blogger!  I am thoroughly enjoying my works experience with Uniko Studio and I am learning so much about life when your self employed, we've been doing some very exciting things which I am sure you can catch up with on the Uniko Studio blog!  A task I was given on Wednesday was to find my very own card making challenge and use the Uniko Studio products to create my own card so this is what I came up with...

The challenge I chose was from the Christmas Card Challenges blog, I thought it would be quite a challenge to do a Christmas card in what is supposed to be the Summer season but I did enjoy it a lot!  Here is an image of the sketch which I had to follow to create my card.


I used the Uniko Studio stamp sets to create my Christmas card with some paper also provided by Uniko Studio.  I have included two images of my cards, hope you like it!



The stamp set I used on this card is Label Love: Christmas Clear Stamps, I find the stamps incredibly easy to use and you always get a high quality, fantastic result!

Hopefully you will be hearing a lot more from me from now on, but right now I am off to continue enjoying my works experience!

Bye for now!
Abbie x

8 comments:

  1. It's really sweet Abbie! Am so pleased you're enjoying yourself! Say hi to Bev from me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB! Great interpretation of the sketch and use of Uniko Studio stamps :) don't forget to link your post up to the challenge! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bev! I've done that tonight, hope it worked! Abbie x

      Delete
  3. I love your card!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica, I really enjoyed this challenge! Abbie x

      Delete
  4. Wow! Thank you for joining Christmas Card Challenges for your first challenge. Beautiful card. Don't let it be your last challenge, though. Hope to see you around again.
    {Hugs}
    Heather - DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! I think I'll definitely do some more soon. Abbie x

      Delete