Tuesday 18 June 2013

Finally learning.

Hello everyone!

I have some very exciting news!  I have completed my degree in Textiles and Surface Design and I will be graduating in November.  I have also done my degree show where lots of the public, other students and past students came to visit, I felt very pleased with how my show looked and felt everyone had worked so hard to ensure their best work was on show.  

Now I am doing a work experience with Beverley at Uniko Studio, she designs stamp sets to make beautiful cards with.  I had a play with the stamps today and produced two cards which will be shown on her blog on Friday.  Click on this link to keep up to date with Uniko Studio!

I am finally learning how to use blogspot now thanks to Beverley as she gave me a quick overview of how to use it! I'm so excited to start using it properly and showcasing some of my work.

Bye for now!
Abbie x

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Super happy to see you posting! I'm sure you will soon get the hang of blogging especially as we will be using it A LOT during your work experience here at Uniko Studio! Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete