Thursday 19 December 2013

Catching up

Hello everyone!

It's been a few weeks since I've posted on here and I feel like I've been a little neglectful.  I've been so busy and feel as though I've not had time to sit and think about things.
Firstly I have some pretty exciting news...James and I have booked our wedding and will officially become Mr and Mrs on 12th March 2016!  We've also booked a photographer for the day who we are looking forward to getting to know better before our big day and you can look at David's work on his website.

Another thing is that I will be stocking my first shop from January 2014!  Very excited to get my products out and hopefully will mean things will start to build and grow from there.

In between everything else I've been getting ready for Christmas just as I suspect all of you have, although Christmas shopping isn't quite finished yet I am almost done.  I'm hoping everyone likes what I have got them for Christmas this year.

So before I go just a quick reminder that I have a shop open on my website, also purchases can be made on my Etsy shop.

And here is a photo of one of my favourite cards I've made this year.


I printed my sentiment and lines on the card before adding buttons which act as baubles.  I love how it looks and feel it shows Christmas is always bright and beautiful.  

Lastly, in case it all becomes too hectic before Christmas I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year with all the good luck and happiness in the world!

Bye for now!
Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment